The Verger La Pommalbonne, located in Compton, is known for its online boutique of homemade and local goods that are available all year-round. Delivery services are also available. In season, starting at the end of July, when the boutique opens its door to the public, La Pommalbonne offers much more than a magnificent orchard where you can pick apples. Several entertaining outdoor activities are offered including apple and pumpkin picking, animal farm, tractor tours, bouncy castle, and a tower that offers you a beautiful view of the Valley of Coaticook. Everything to please young and old!
DISCOVER OUR PRODUCTS
- Apples (18 varieties)
- Pears (Flemish Beauty)
- Apple pie (grandma's recipe)
- Freshly baked apple and raisin bread
- Fresh apple turnover
- Donuts dipped in maple syrup
- Apple crisp
- Apple juice and apple must
- Alcoholic beverages, dry cider, rosé cider, sparkling cider, ice cider, apple beer
- Processed apples, jelly, mustard, butter, applesauce...
- Regional products, maple, cheese, honey...
- Christmas trees from our plantation
- Activities for day-care centres, schools, families, nature lovers, etc.
TO KNOW MORE!
Acquired in 1996 by Germain Lafond, La Pommalbonne is a company where knowledge has been passed down through the generations. Now owned by David Lafond, he follows the footsteps of his family by continuing the family business. La Pommalbonne offers a very special adventure to the many families of the greater Eastern Townships region.
More than 10 000 apple trees from 18 varieties, a boutique with the sweet aroma of pastries and regional products, an observatory that offers a spectacular view of the Coaticook River Valley, a farmhouse accessible to the public, tractor rides, all this around an activity that has been shared for generations in Compton, apple picking!!!