Farm that specializes in raising outdoor pork following older traditions, without hormones and additives. The meat from the Ferme Lennon is one of quality with incomparable flavors. Our philosophy can be summed up to this: NATURE, FREEDOM, RESPECT, COMFORT, QUALITY, FLAVOR.
DISCOVER OUR PRODUCTS
COVID-19: Take note that the boutique at the farm is closed and that no more visits at the farm are available.
- Whole, half, or by the piece pork. The meat is cut according to your taste, frozen or packed vacuum sealed.
Other pieces and formats are available. Our products are offered all throughout the year.
TO KNOW MORE!
Situated in the gorgeous Eastern Townships, the Ferme Lennon has been owned by the Lessard family for three generations. The farm has more than 220 acres of land and forest.
- Outdoor raising in nature for maximum comfort;
- The animals are only fed with plant-based grains for the highest meat quality possible;
- No hormones, GMOs, or animal by-products
- Every animal is treated calmly and respectfully.